That "Feeling"

I suddenly had a day-off from work last Friday due to the weather.  My sister asked Thursday night if the family can come over to our house to spend the time, to which I agreed.  Later that night, though, I had that "feeling" wherein I don't want them to come over any more for no specific reason.  I bounced off the idea with the hubs, who, technically was no help in deciding at all (lol) since he was going to report to his work physically.  The positives (me, being able to get our stuff at home and the doggos being tired with all the excitement) outweighed the negative (no legit negative huhu) but there was still that nagging feeling, come Friday.  I even asked my sister if we're pushing through with the plans, hoping that the winds are scaring her (as if, since winds are pretty normal whenever there's a typhoon).  The plans pushed through.

So when they arrived at the house, there was some commotion, which was normal with having two kids and 3 dogs.  But the dogs, who were already done with their poop time seemingly had too much excitement and pooped again, one at a time, so I was cleaning continuously.  It was around at the same time when our food delivery came.  Thinking it would be less hassle than finding the dogs step over their poo, I asked our mother dearest to get the delivery from the gate, while I continue cleaning.  

And there goes the feeling.

I finished cleaning then rushed to the door and lo and behold, my mom left it open and the two dogs were already at the gate.  WORSE, MY MOM OPENED THE GATE even when my sister and I were already shouting.  

Thankfully, Hugsy and Chandler, the great escapers, did not go out and instead enjoyed the rain while inside the gate.  That little stunt meant I had to clean them more.  

So there, I almost lost furbabies AND my mother. 

Next time, I will listen to that feeling every time.

Comments

Popular Posts