Quick Look Back

After spending some time with my home laptop (and getting pissed over some adulting appointment which did not push through), I ended up here.  

It's weird. Time's passing so quickly.  My last post here was more than a year ago.  I repeatedly promised to post more (to keep my thoughts in order and laugh at myself in the future) but there we go.  In fairness to me, I somehow had the effort to create a semi-detailed post about our church wedding, but surprise surprise, it's still not done and so it's still in the drafts. Lol.

Anyway.  Whenever I'm here, I scan through my old posts--usually the same date but years back.  Today I found out something so pathetic: I've been complaining about my work and how nonsense it is since ever (well the last post I looked at was 2009).  The pathetic part: I'm still doing it.  The more pathetic part: I may be stuck doing it til my retirement.  

The thing is, I still don't know what I want to do exactly, and I'm pretty sure I'm past the halfway mark of my life.  Sucks, I know.

The good thing is, my life's moving forward especially after I had a major setback in 2012-2015 (wherein I conveniently lost everything since I started working--that includes my dignity).  My partner-in-crime now is steadier.  Acquiring assets (and liabilities, lol) had been an adventure and our lives now are more fun (and chaotic) with 2 fur cuties in Hugsy and Chandler.  Fun, minus the moments I would think about how we'll be when they're gone.  Nobody warned me about that when we were deciding to be furparents.  Sigh.

So there.  Just passing through.

Comments

Popular Posts